Wednesday 30 October 2013

New Stocks Have Arrived!!

Last week was like Christmas for me!!

We had a carton of supplies arrive by boat, so we had a hectic - but exciting - few days packaging all our stuff. Then we took it to the WISE (Women in Sustainable Enterprise) market night, which went off great. We sold LOTS of stuff, and when I looked around the crowd and spotted people snacking on dried apricots and cashews, etc, it made me soooooo happy!!

We've now got dates, sultanas, brazil nuts, apple cider vinegar, dried apricots, and Corn Thins back in stock. We've got cashews too, but this time we're trialling roasted (unsalted) cashews.

Also a few newbies, are Date & Hazelnut Bircher Muesli, Mixed Salad Beans (I'm not a bean expert, but it looks like it could be a mix of small kidney beans, cannelini beans, black beans, and pinto beans.), bulghur wheat (also known as burghul wheat).

I've updated the products and prices page, so click on the link above for the full list.

Also, as I write this, I have my first batch of home-made yoghurt fermenting, and also this morning, made my first ever batch of cashew nut butter. Once I have them perfected, I hope to offer yoghurts and nut butters for sale too, so watch this space....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment